viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

Excel Spreadsheet

Here is the Excel I elaborated:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67715986/EXCEL%20Mar%C3%ADa%20Blanco.xlsx

I have decided to evaluate the participation, behavior and tasks performed by the student counting this 20% of the final grade. The percentage is perhaps too high, but I think it´s important to consider the effort and participation of children, in the classroom and in the accomplishment of tasks.
Moreover I evaluated the writing, the speaking, the listening, the vocabulary and the grammar. I think these are basic aspects rating we have to take into account  therefore all this is the 50% of the final grade.

Finally a review of the content or an exam, that counts 20%, to ensure that students remember what they have learned and see if they can apply it.


No hay comentarios: